Tuesday, May 18, 2010

In need of background ideas...




Soooooooo I thought to myself last night, wouldn't it be fun to have a new horse AND a new medallion to bring to Breyerfest?

As if I don't have enough to do in the next two months but well, it seems do-able if I really put my nose to the grindstone.

This little guy with 2hrs or so into him thus far is the donkey "Gleep" who (you might remember?) passed through my ownership for a year and now lives with friends who have the perfect set up for him. Anyhow, I'm sorta floating around about what kind of background is most appropriate for a treat-pout face there. He's gonna be on the hairy side too, I'm just starting with him here. ;)



Cactus? Hay? Rocks? A big ole star??? :D

And here's the status quo on my other fellow. :)

And I REALLY should get off the computer now. Neighbor's kid brought over a grape Nehi but really just wanted to play with the dog here. Back to keeping an eye on that.. ;) Yeah... just heard a crash - eek! Ciao!

PS - I ****SWEAR**** to you this is not my version of babysitting.. HONEST! ;)

No comments: