Saturday, September 11, 2010

Last call for Hazels over on MH$P now :)

(these sold out that weekend - thanks so much guys!!!) I always forget to mention things I'm selling in my blog (it's not entirely the right place but sometime it's appropriate)
http://www.modelhorsesalespages.com/sales/view_details.asp?path=Gallery&id=805723
End of an era there. I know a # of people have assumed she was an open edition but she's not. I decided to close it before I wind up needing to pay for another mold (which requires at least 10-15 castings to draw even on costs). So while she's been steadily selling at a few per month here and there, it becomes a matter of deciding to "invest" in another mold or say the limited edition is now at an end. And there ya have it! (My not-very-exciting reasoning behind edition when's & why's). :)

No comments: