Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Well for starters I should announce my fun contest here!


Except that I'm not sure you can get at it at the moment.. my web site is being serviced. -sighs-

ANYhow -> well here that is! http://www.artbymorgen.com/egghunt.htm Strangely that link works for me but I fear it's just b/c I have it cached right now. Hopefully the server will be fixed any minute now tho!

Annnnnnd for posterity the arab mare today (in need of massive refinements to the hind end and yes, obviously things like the neck - lol!). I said it over on that Blab post but her eyes for example are just drawn on. I haven't thought too hard about her nostrils either for example (except that given what she's doing they shouldn't be too 'soft' and relaxed).





Well that's it for the time being. I have a couple of bitty orders to ship out today so gotta run fer now. :)

1 comment:

SD said...

Happy Easter, Morgan!!!
I think you make beautiful model horses!

Your Arabian looks almost perfect. Just need to refine the neck. :) To me, you got the head just right.

:))