Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Blab made me do it...

lol!
Well after posting yesterday I thought 'what the hey' and went over to Blab's "What do you really think?" forum.. started a poll (I seem to like polls eh?!).. and see that there's a near 50/50 split about the breezy look.

Then my head started pounding but blabbers made me laugh by starting up a really silly poem. ;)

ANYhow.. I redid a few pics and my thinking is now towards these versions..

wispies in the breeze...

or

"sleek" (Kate C there coined that one)

or

'tousled'..


I have been appropriately redirected from attempting to recreate the Breyer ASB now though. Thank you guys!! :)

2 comments:

Laura Dotson-Thomson said...

Oooo, tousled is nice. It can be a show horse standing proud after trotting around the ring, or a stallion out in pasture posing for the ladies. I like! You know I'll be wanting one! hehehe (don't I always?)

Grace said...

I personally like the original 'breezy' look the best. However, I have to agree with Laura... tousled is nice too.

I'll certainly be wanting one as well... if I have any money!!! or if you would trade. :)