Thursday, May 24, 2007

after some theory discussion...


with a friend.. I decided to do a mock up of the mane (well & tail too but it wasn't what I was curious about) in photoshop. given her current state I really need to find the balance and where I want to emphasize the "wow factors" as she puts it.


Nothing else here has been fiddled with though. it's amazing how much a mane can affect the balance of the whole piece. I was thinking perhaps of going shorter but I rather like the slightly grown out pulled mane look. hmmmmmm.......

She's still really "raw" mind you. Forget that the feet aren't all the same size/shape etc but she doesn't even have eyeballs at the moment b/c I relocated them and just left em as a general shape until I have the "flow" just right. Obviously it's supposed to be a "strong" mare but I want her marish too all the same. She's starting to convey what I'm trying to "say" I think tho. :)

No comments: