Sunday, February 10, 2008

What I've been working on...


Terrible pic but it shows the areas well enough. I've fleshed out that right side more.

After careful scrutiny of the photos I took last week and feedback. I remeasured and in a few spots (blessed be the contour tool!), I'd sanded down the right side a tad too liberally too.

Anyhow, you can see the heartgirth addition sorta in this (super duper dark pic but it's just to spot check myself). You can also see the thicker trap area and slightly different contour of the ribs (better "sprung" ribs now top to bottom basically as I'd sunken them in a tad more on that side).

I think it makes her look a little less long from 3/4 views. Granted the pose is just going to make the horse look long and my photography skills are not going to help much. All the same, we shall see. :)

No comments: