Saturday, August 11, 2007

Gorgeous day.. & here I sit inside.. ;)


Not for long mind you - gotta go clear some weeds from electric fencing. Realized I needed more sun screen. Spent the morning trying to catch a white dove that flew in yesterday in the cold and rain. It's banded and seems to have clipped wings so it could use some help getting back home I would think. Animal control (her son) is on it so I stopped in for lunch and a few hours of sculpting. This is fresh out of the painting area (me with mask taking pic before primer even dry). I really really wanted to lay down some lines around the shoulder in areas muscles would be - right now it's still somewhat haphazard but a bit more 'intended' than previous ones were. Was just curious to see how it affected her overall shape though.

No comments: