Monday, December 1, 2008

My boots weigh SIX pounds!!

Life is not a journey to the grave
With the intention of
Arriving safely in a pretty
And well preserved body,
But rather to skid in broadside,
Thoroughly used up,
Totally worn out,
And loudly proclaiming,

WOW !!!! What a ride!
(I just spied that tonight... didn't write it but MAN it fits!) :D

And as I sit here recovering my butt pain from wearing them today (you'd think I'd suffer a little well earned butt LOSS) ;) I decided to fiddle around and have a lighting test. I failed the lighting test imo so it's just a smallish photo;



I printed out a sheet of just two-toned color that faded. It doesn't fade all nicey nice in the photo tho. lol! Ah well. Here it is in grayscale too for fun...


I really don't have much else to say/share. I am adding on the finest details at this point. I have the next 4 days mostly to myself and plan to make darn good use of all this cherished time... very excited!

Ps: the boots bit. Duh, who titles a post about something and then fails to complete the thought? I just couldn't wait until I was done with mud-wading chores today so I could slip back into some sneakers.... after I did so I was literally unable to stop myself from a goose-stepping silly walk... must've looked like a little prancy pony or something. It prompted me to tie the laces and hang em on the hay scale. Gads. No wonder my hip gets sore eh?

Must win lotto... I can't decide if I would merely hire a masseuse and continue the labor just for fun here and there tho!!! ;)

No comments: