Friday, March 4, 2011

Pony is very worried...


Worried about the tick I seem to have developed in my face? He's saying "omg! are you ok Morgen??!!!"


I was just laughing too hard at this not to share. Now you all know what I look like... sorta... when I'm making faces which, sadly, is what I do best on camera. :/


Editing to add this on later that day (Friday)... this is what I'm going with though as my "This is what I look like in this century" bio pic now;


So there ya go too Jenn on the pony.. you know there was a photo Jenn had of me holding a weeeeeeee tiny hat from a show in Colorado that I almost wanted to ask her for. But I sucked it up and had these done instead. Painful! Ok, moving on...

6 comments:

Braymere said...

Pretty please can we see more of Pony?

(Word verification="moodles". That's my old dog's nickname!)

Morgen said...

You know what is really convincing to me? Little mini saddles. My kryptonite.. ;) (soon, promise - on my 'About me' page I'll have a pic with me without a stupid twitch & the whole pony...) Was your dog a poodle per chance? :D

Unknown said...

awe your pony is cute morgan as are you! lol I had to blow u the 1st pic to see the pony better..lol can I per chance give one observation of said pony? his or her cheek looks to be a bit large for a pony. they have a smaller cheek like foals do.. not quite as small but more of a straight line of the jaw than a big cheek like a horse.. like.. the head is more of a rectangle shape than a wedge ... sorry.. here you post pics of you were wanting to see more of the pony! lol.
Becky Turner
SolticeArt studio

Morgen said...

THat's a really good observation Becky! Think the pony I was using from my pics this summer was a stallion (and Kipling is not). It wasn't precisely a 'petting zoo' pony. It was a backyard pony and he was pretty studly actually. I'll have to look into that more. Honestly? Don't even know if he was a mini or a Shetland...! No one has asked me about that. hehehe

Ramie said...

Okay, I have to know, is the pony finished? I giggled like mad, because it always seems like artists are posed holding a brush to an obviously-completely-finished painting. The pony, at least, is still on the sculpting stand, so it could totally be still in-progess. Totally. Really. Heee!

If there's a photo of me to be had online, I'd deny with every breath in my body - I hate photos of me. These of you are cute! (That pony looks like it's about to take a nip at your hair. :D )

Morgen said...

Oh I know what you mean! :D Painting areas that look done & there's a signature down at the bottom.. yeah.... ;)

Pony is VERY much in progress. He's really undefined in the face area still - like eyes aren't really there yet. Still shaping her up all over. So for once hearing critiques at this stage is great - thank you guys! :)