Sunday, July 8, 2007

Testing 1, 2, 3...


I have had the worlds slowest internet today and with putting up an ebay auction tonight I figured I'd better test photo uploading here. ;)

Nothing much to say beyond the last post really, nitpicking a lot of details you might or might not identify at this point with Hazel. Of course the photo really sucks so it's mostly for my own curiousity later on I'm even posting it.




And then we have what the skeleton has been shaping up into. ;) He's a Lippit Morgan at my farm who I've just realized I need to share a picture of from my references I've shot so far.. anyhow, here he is with some fun photoshopping.

Oh right- he's 1:11th scale so that probably fits him into the hobby category of "Classic". You can see a large traditional's nose above him in the corner.

No comments: