Thursday, November 1, 2007

Much better imo! :D





Well I think I'm ready to request input again (and anyone reading this - feel free to write me morgen @ one-horse.net) from the folks who've been giving me input.

I get to these points where one big imbalance throws me off on balancing out the rest. That's the "fresh eyes" input so many sculptors talk about. Anywho, so now I can see lots of little things. In fact as I rebuilt the small gap to the neck there so much more became clearer about her shoulders and I reworked them some too.

Enough rambling tho, here's a mini gallery of all 7 pics: http://www.artbymorgen.com/galleries/sculptingjournal/hazel/Nov1/index.html

Oh! I should mention I have started on the base though. I will need to use the wire under the foot until the very end for support but it won't be there in the final product.

No comments: